Why is Better a Destination Wedding than a Traditional Wedding
Are you thinking about getting married at the Riviera Maya and having a romantic destination wedding? Would you like to have an Instagram-style wedding with blue skies and a turquoise sea? Having a destination wedding can save you a lot of money and be much more special and romantic than a traditional one in your boring local church (no offence). The destination weddings are usually more intimate and do not cost as much, since hotels often offer you cheap packages, or even if you prefer go to low cost wedding, you can also rent a nice restaurant near the beach and have the wedding of your dreams. If you take a look at weddingwire or Bodas.com you will see that the way in which couples get married now has evolved from being a traditional wedding to a "Boho" (bohemian) wedding. Romantic, inspired by nature, intimate and full of activities of several days with your close friends and family. You would literally be celebrating your wedding at the same time you are enjoying your Honeymoon. What more can you ask?
That way you save yourself the expense of a super expensive Church, an expensive event room and invite hundreds of guests and distant relatives that you may not even know.
Imagine a wedding in a heavenly place in which one night before the wedding day your family and close friends come together for dinner and have a pre-celebration, the next day (the day of the wedding) your guests relax in the pool while you are getting ready taking an aphrodisiac juice. Then you marry outdoors having the most beautiful sunset you can imagine. That is not offered by a local party hall. But there is more, in the following days after the wedding all together friends and families can do activities together like, do Snorkel, visit some ruins, fishing, take a boat trip, etc. Obviously that already on behalf of each guest. It's like having a vacation with the people you love the most.
But where to celebrate this destination wedding of your dreams? There are many places but my recommendation is to celebrate your wedding in Playa del Carmen ( Mexican, Riviera Maya). Today it is one of the most attractive places to celebrate a destination weddings, since it has many things that will make your wedding unforgettable, such as
- Weather is wonderful in the Riviera Maya
- There are plenty of activities you can do after the wedding day like visiting the Cenotes, going to Isla Mujeres or Cozumel, Chichen Itza, Tulum, Bacalar, diving, Xcaret, snorkeling, fishing, recreational parks, night activities, etc. .
- Rent Motor scooters, scooters or bicycles
- There are an impressive number of professional wedding vendors such as wedding photographers, shamans, wedding planners, hotels, restaurants, all of them offering first class services!
- It is allowed to take Drone video of your wedding
- Playa del Carmen remains a very safe place for tourists
- You are relatively close to the main cities of Mexico and the United States.
- Prices are way more affordable than the USA
- Easy access walking everywhere
- And what can I say about the Mexican food? It's one of the best in the world!
In short, the reasons why you should celebrate your wedding in Playa del Carmen, Mexico are endless and very attractive. The Mayan Riviera in Mexico is still a magical place full of culture and good people waiting for you and your guests. If you have any questions or need any advice to celebrate your wedding in Playa del Carmen do not hesitate to send me an email or leave a comment below, remember to subscribe to these tips for your destination wedding. If you are looking for a wedding photographer in Playa del Carmen or Tulum click here or share this blog if you know someone who is looking for a destination wedding in Mexico.
See you in the next video blog with more tips for your amazing destination wedding.
#destinationwedding #playadelcarmenwedding #tulumwedding #bridetobe #isaidyes #gettingmarried #weddingplanner #bodascommx #puertoaventuras #rivieramayawedding #destinationweddingmx #weddingideas #engaged #expats #mexicowedding #weddingdress #chaman #puertoaventurasphotographer #tulumweddingphotographer #playadelcarmenphotographer #bohowedding#instagramwedding #catamaya